Monday, October 13, 2008

these are the moments i know heaven must exist.

tyler is wonderful.

but you already knew that.



i'll be the first to admit i was a little bit of a jerk to him this past week. i regret it. even though he was really sick and had two midterms (a good excuse) i was still a little upset that the only time we actually spent together was doing homework. i just wasn't myself the entire week and he didn't deserve that. in the end even though i was the problem, he made up for it and brought me flowers into work on friday. he's such a good guy...frankly, i didn't deserve anything. but he was the bigger person and really impressed me. that boy never ceases to amaze me.

this past weekend was great. we watched a lot of the office, which i am now addicted to in my spare time, and went to the football game. i didn't enjoy the cold weather at the game...but at least it didn't rain or snow on us. i finished a lot of homework, and started preparing for my next huge history of graphic design test. (which, by the way, i got a 94% on last time! but this next test has 3x more information to learn. boo.) my graphic design classes are going well i think. i really enjoy them but still wish i was more proficient. i really want one of those drawing tablets for your computer so i can just draw directly on my screen and not have to scan everything in (which is an inconvenience because my scanner at my apartment is broken). so i'm going to look into that this week.

church was wonderful yesterday. there was a fireside put on by our stake president and his wife, and i regret not going, yet in retrospect i desperately needed the alone time. i got so much homework done and really just relaxed from the crowd of people that practically live at our apartment each night (sometimes it's too much for me to handle). my roommate alicia shared some highlights with me about the fireside and the counsel they gave. it's neat that we're both on the same spiritual level/page and can talk about things like that. i loved it when we read the book of mormon together earlier this year and would talk about the stories and ask eachother questions. it's really good to have someone you care about reading right along with you; they give so much further insight on little things you may not even notice.

overall, life is going well for tyler and i. it's those little moments of peace and satisfaction that i love the most...those little moments where everything has fallen into place, and i just sit back and smile at my life. :)

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com