Sunday, December 14, 2008

{six days!}

This past week I turned in the biggest project of the year for me, my cat stevens cd packaging. the final product is below:





the cd is a wooden box with the title on the front, and you slide off the lid. inside there are six postcards, grunged up to look old, with various images on the front, and a postcard on the back. on the cd is printed tree rings, and the case it slides into is on recycled paper and sewn up the sides with hemp. my teacher said it was very hippie-like, which was exactly what i was going for.

this next week has already proved difficult. i really cannot focus to save my life.
we will see how finals go. hmm.

{six days!!}

5 comments:

Lauren said...

This looks awesome!! I want to see! :)

The Boring Family said...

Will you have it back by the end of the week? I'd love to see this project! It looks awesome!

Alie said...

I'll try to bring it to California with me. Hopefully I'll remember. :)

kwistin said...

Oh my goodness, I love this! Can I see it in person? What class was this for?

Honestly, I love it.

Alie said...

i WISH you could see it in person but i don't have it back yet from my professor...i should get on that...

 
template by suckmylolly.com