Friday, January 9, 2009

wedding previews:

These first three are little previews from Mariah:



For those of you who don't have facebook and can't see the pictures my bridesmaids took:

this one is my favorite for two reasons:
1. look at how stinkin' cute tyler is with baby mei mei!
2. my face, on the other hand, looks like i'm thinking in my head, "hurry up and take the freaking picture so i don't have to hold this baby anymore!" don't get me wrong, folks, i love babies. i just don't want one yet. and holding one so cute as babie sadie just makes it all the more difficult...

love it. LOVE tyler's face.



In the words of Alicia, who took the picture, “Morgan got really excited when everyone was telling her to smile, so she starting screaming with joy! So cute.”

and that's only the beginning! mariah should be getting the pictures to us any day now and we're so excited. life is busy, but once we get a tiny glimpse of a break to catch our breath, i'll update more! :)

5 comments:

The Boring Family said...

I can't wait to see them all! I love that one of you guys and all the girls. Our copy came in the mail today and Morgan said, "Look it's Untel Tyler and, and, Afton's baby." Then she remembered it's Mei Mei. Love you guys!

Courtney said...

The pictures look great! I love the beach umbrella picture.

Lauren said...

LOVE the pictures!!

kwistin said...

I know I already told you this, but I LOVE these! I love that your colors match the flowers behind you. And your little bridesmaids...adorable!

You guys look so happy, and that makes me happy for you.

And ps...I kept our Typography class. :)

Alie said...

(for reals? YAY!)

 
template by suckmylolly.com