Friday, January 23, 2009

ain't it great to be a jonesy?


Tyler and I made a website!

Well, let's be honest. Tyler made a website for us, and I designed the banner at the top. Tyler rocks! He couldn't find a decent blogging software, so he created his own. {He programmed his own blog. Dang, I wish I was as smart as he is.} It's still extremely new, so I'll probably still use this blog until all the bugs are worked out. But, without further adieu, our address is www.tyleralie.info; go check it out!

{Also on our site, Tyler made a financial recorder so we can keep a budget. It lets us log in and add receipts and sort them...fancy, eh? he's so amazing. :) he really is.}

3 comments:

The Boring Family said...

pretty cool! I'll have to check it out. The financial recorder sounds nice!

The Boring Family said...

I checked out the site and for those of us not as computer-savvy as Untel Tyler, we'll need a few instructions. So, when the bugs get worked out...

Courtney said...

Isn't "Alie" spelled with two L's? Just Kidding- we'll wait for the go ahead to check out your new site.

 
template by suckmylolly.com