Friday, September 12, 2008

tyler & alie. again. :)

i am so in love with this boy. :)






this week has been alright...it seemed to go by so fast! it's nice that the weekend is finally here, because tyler and i can actually hang out. these past few days have been hard because we're both so busy with classes and work, some days we only get to see each other for forty minutes. that's rough, but we make it work. it'll all be worth it in the end.
my classes are going very well. i love my graphic design classes! i love designing, and am so happy with my major. everything has just been falling into place in my life lately, and for that i'm grateful.

december twentieth can't come fast enough...

1 comments:

The Boring Family said...

Only 40 minutes?!?!? Just Kidding. I know how it is. Brian is gone on a trip in TX right now, and with the Hurricane coming, his flight will likely be delayed until Sunday. That means I'm really going to go crazy! I'm glad all is going well!

 
template by suckmylolly.com